|Welcome to my page
I am an English guide
in charge of Hakone.
|Below is the sightseeing spot I provide the guiding service.|
The basic itinerary is as follows,
-Meet at your Hotel and move to Odawara by Shinkansen (a bullet train).
-Train from Odawara to Hakone Yumoto.
-Mountain train from Hakone Yumoto to Gora for about 40 minutes.
This mountain train runs through valleys. From the middle of June to the Middle of July, hydrangeas along the line are so beautiful.
– Cable car and ropeway from Gora to Owakudani for about 20 minutes.
From this ropeway, you can enjoy beautiful Mt. Fuji on a sunny day.
– Strolling Owakudani for about one hour.
You can see the real volcanic activity and a black egg boiled in the hot spring is famous here
– Ropeway from Owakudani to Lake Ashi for about 20 minutes.
– Cruising at Lake Ashi for about 30 minutes.
– Bus from Lake Ashi to Odawara.
– Shinkansen (a bullet train) from Odawara to Tokyo or Shinagawa.
The above is the basic itinerary and you can select one more activity from the list below.
– Dropping by souvenir shops and take a hot spring at Hakone Yumoto.
– Fujiya hotel. A historical hotel opened in 1878.
– Hakone Open-Air Museum with many unique sculptures, Picasso Gallery and hot spring footbath.
– Gora Park. European garden and Japanese garden.
– Hakone Historical Checking Station and Hakone Shrine.
– Narukawa Art Museum. You can appreciate fine Japanese paintings.
|My personal information|
I got a national tour guide license in English in 2016. I have experiences to live in the following cities on business.
My hobbies are playing golf, listening classical music and watching football.
My basic policy as a tour guide is to entertain my guests with my best hospitality. I really like to see my guests smiling. I myself also enjoy chatting with my guest about not only a general explanation about Japanese culture and history but everything based on my experiences and hobbies.
Let’s enjoy a wonderful tour in Japan.
Max 5people 10hours 25,000JPY (Excluding transportation cost and admission fee)
Please read my proposal carefully. I will make every effort to make your trip pleasant.
I will e-mail my proposal to you if you consider to request my service.
|Voices of Customers|
Thank you Mr. H! The best and caring guide especially I have 2 elders that just cant cope walking so long and Mr. H is a patient guide who kept looking and concern for their needs. We love the birthday candles that you have brought for my dad’s birthday and bringing us to the halal restaurant in Ginza. Overall you are the best and will recommend our friends to use you when going to Japan. So many beautiful places that you have brought to us and we should book you more days in future. Love from Siti and the rest of the family!
|How to request my service|
If you consider to request my service, please contact here : please inform email@example.com of my code (e11HMY173ENG)
ERF will inform me of your e-mail address, your name and other information. Then I will contact you by email.
I will send you “my guiding proposal” by e-mail, so please read it and determine whether or not to request my service.
Please let me know if you have decided to request my service.
|I am looking forward to your request.