|Welcome to my page
I am an English guide
in charge of Kamakura.
|Below is the sightseeing spot I provide the guiding service.|
The basic itinerary is as follows,
– Meet at your Hotel and move to Kamakura by train.
– The big Buddha in Kotokuin. This temple was built in 13th century and this Buddha is the landmark of Kamakura.
– Hase-dera Temple. This temple was built in 8th century and it has a nice Japanese garden, statues of Buddha, view of the Pacific Ocean and a unique cave shrine. In June and July, hydrangea is so beautiful.
– Hokoku-ji Temple. This temple was built in 14th century and has a beautiful bamboo forest. This temple is something different from other temples in Kamakura.
– Hachimangu Shrine. This shrine was the official guardian shrine of the Kamakura shogunate and worshiped by warriors as deity of the military.
– Kenchoji Temple. This temple was built in 13th century and ranked the highest Zen temple in Kamakura.
– Move from Kamakura station to your hotel by train.
|My personal information|
I got a national tour guide license in English in 2016. I have experiences to live in the following cities on business.
My hobbies are playing golf, listening classical music and watching football.
My basic policy as a tour guide is to entertain my guests with my best hospitality. I really like to see my guests smiling. I myself also enjoy chatting with my guest about not only a general explanation about Japanese culture and history but everything based on my experiences and hobbies.
Let’s enjoy a wonderful tour in Japan.
Max 5people 8hours 20,000JPY (Excluding transportation cost and admission fee)
Please read my proposal carefully. I will make every effort to make your trip pleasant.
I will e-mail my proposal to you if you consider to request my service.
|Voices of Customers|
Thank you Mr. H! The best and caring guide especially I have 2 elders that just cant cope walking so long and Mr. H is a patient guide who kept looking and concern for their needs. We love the birthday candles that you have brought for my dad’s birthday and bringing us to the halal restaurant in Ginza. Overall you are the best and will recommend our friends to use you when going to Japan. So many beautiful places that you have brought to us and we should book you more days in future. Love from Siti and the rest of the family!
|How to request my service|
If you consider to request my service, please contact here : please inform firstname.lastname@example.org of my code (e11HMY176ENG)
ERF will inform me of your e-mail address, your name and other information. Then I will contact you by email.
I will send you “my guiding proposal” by e-mail, so please read it and determine whether or not to request my service.
Please let me know if you have decided to request my service.
|I am looking forward to your request.