I am an English guide in charge of
|Below is the sightseeing spot I provide the guiding service.|
The basic itinerary is as follows,
– Meet at your Hotel and move to Tobu Nikko Station by subway and train.
– Arrive at Tobu Nikko Station and move to Toshogu Shrine by bus.
– Shinkyo Bridge : One of the most popular photo spots in Nikko.
– Rinnoji Temple : It has more than 1,200 years history. Three golden Buddha are must-see.
– Toshogu Shrine : Japan’s most gorgeous shrine and world-famous for its colorful and elaborate sculptures of plants, animals and imaginary creatures.
– Futarasan Shrine : Nowadays, it’s a shrine of love.
– Taiyuin Mausoleum : The grave of the third Shogun of the Tokugawa dynasty.
– Bus from Toshogu Shrine to Tobu Nikko Station.
– Ttrain from Tobu Nikko Station to your hotel
If you want to enjoy a mountain view in Nikko, we can skip some temples and shrines, and add following places into the itinerary. But in case a heavy traffic jam is forecasted, this option is not available.
– Iroha-Zaka Slope : 48 hairpin curves and a beautiful mountain view.
– Akechidaira : Beautiful combination view of Lake Chuzenji and Kegon Water Fall.
– Kegon Water Fall : 97m waterfall. One of the three most famous waterfalls in Japan.
|My personal information|
I got a national tour guide license in English in 2016. I have experiences to live in the following cities on business.
My hobbies are playing golf, listening classical music and watching football.
My basic policy as a tour guide is to entertain my guests with my best hospitality. I really like to see my guests smiling. I myself also enjoy chatting with my guest about not only a general explanation about Japanese culture and history but everything based on my experiences and hobbies.
Let’s enjoy a wonderful tour in Japan.
Max 5people 10hours 25,000JPY (Excluding transportation cost and admission fee)
Please read my proposal carefully. I will make every effort to make your trip pleasant.
I will e-mail my proposal to you if you consider to request my service.
|Voices of Customers|
Thank you Mr. H! The best and caring guide especially I have 2 elders that just cant cope walking so long and Mr. H is a patient guide who kept looking and concern for their needs. We love the birthday candles that you have brought for my dad’s birthday and bringing us to the halal restaurant in Ginza. Overall you are the best and will recommend our friends to use you when going to Japan. So many beautiful places that you have brought to us and we should book you more days in future. Love from Siti and the rest of the family!
|How to request my service|
If you consider to request my service, please contact here : please inform firstname.lastname@example.org of my code (e15HMY175ENG)
ERF will inform me of your e-mail address, your name and other information. Then I will contact you by email.
I will send you “my guiding proposal” by e-mail, so please read it and determine whether or not to request my service.
Please let me know if you have decided to request my service.
|I am looking forward to your request.