|Welcome to my page
I am an English guide
in charge of Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi.
|Below is the sightseeing spot I provide the guiding service.|
Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi
The basic itinerary is as follows,
– Meet at your Hotel and move to Shinjuku by Subway.
– Highway bus from Shinjuku to Shimoyoshida about 90 minutes.
– Climb up to Arakurayama Sengen Park. You can take a picture of Mt. Fuji with five-story pagoda. Please be noted that we have to climb up 398 stairs.
– Train from Shimoyoshida to Lake Kawaguchi about 15 minutes.
– Mt. Kachikachi Ropeway. At the height of 1,075 meters, you can see a panoramic view of Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi.
– Cruising at Lake Kawaguchi about 20 minutes.
– Bus from Lake Kawaguchi to Oshino Hakkai about 25 minutes.
– Strolling Oshino Hakkai. It’s a set of eight ponds with very pure snow melt water. You can take a picture of Mt.Fuji with traditional Japanese houses.
– Highway bus from Oshino Hakkai to Shinjuku.
The above is the basic itinerary.
As my tour is so flexible, we can change our destinations to the following places when we can’t see Mt. Fuji due to a bad weather.
– Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum. You can enjoy several kinds of mini concerts.
– Ichiku Kubota Art Museum. You can appreciate a beautiful Kimono and Japanese garden.
– Narusawa Ice Cave and Fugaku Wind Cave
– Oshino Ninja Village
|My personal information|
I got a national tour guide license in English in 2016. I have experiences to live in the following cities on business.
My hobbies are playing golf, listening classical music and watching football.
My basic policy as a tour guide is to entertain my guests with my best hospitality. I really like to see my guests smiling. I myself also enjoy chatting with my guest about not only a general explanation about Japanese culture and history but everything based on my experiences and hobbies.
Let’s enjoy a wonderful tour in Japan.
Max 5people 11hours 27,500JPY (Excluding transportation cost and admission fee)
Please read my proposal carefully. I will make every effort to make your trip pleasant.
I will e-mail my proposal to you if you consider to request my service.
|Voices of Customers|
Thank you Mr. H! The best and caring guide especially I have 2 elders that just cant cope walking so long and Mr. H is a patient guide who kept looking and concern for their needs. We love the birthday candles that you have brought for my dad’s birthday and bringing us to the halal restaurant in Ginza. Overall you are the best and will recommend our friends to use you when going to Japan. So many beautiful places that you have brought to us and we should book you more days in future. Love from Siti and the rest of the family!
|How to request my service|
If you consider to request my service, please contact here : please inform email@example.com of my code (e17HMY174ENG)
ERF will inform me of your e-mail address, your name and other information. Then I will contact you by email.
I will send you “my guiding proposal” by e-mail, so please read it and determine whether or not to request my service.
Please let me know if you have decided to request my service.
|I am looking forward to your request.