I am an English guide in charge of
|Below is the sightseeing spot I provide the guiding service.|
* Konpira Shrine visit, Kanamaru-za Kabuki theater tour in Kotohira town & Making noodle and taste at School in Kotohira town or Takamatsu city,
* Japanese fan making in Marugame city
* Making traditional local goods Experience such as local sweets called Wasanbon, key holder, glove in Higashi Kagawa city.
** In soy source factory visit in Higashi Kagawa city, you are not able to make your own soy source or soy sauce taste pizza, but to know the process of brewing soy sauce
* Lacquer ware experience & Ritsurin park visit including traditional Japanese ship embarkation in Takamatsu city
* Shikoku mura village visit in Yashima (traditional old houses are seen there)
* Naoshima is the art in itself with high level museum and artworks here and there in this island. 1 hour ferry boat embarkation from Takamatsu is necessary.
|My personal information|
After graduation from university, I took a job at a high school as a teacher of English, then I have worked for two International associations in Shikoku for more than a decade.
Price per Hour : Up to 8 people…JPY4,000/h, Price per Hour for Solo Traveler…JPY3,700/h
Price per Extra Hour : Extra Adult …JPY1,000/h Extra Child…JPY500/h Max extra people…4people
* I can guide you as long as you pay my transportation and lodging fee in other three prefectures in Shikoku for picking you up or seeing you off.
Please read my proposal carefully. I will make every effort to make your trip pleasant.
I will e-mail my proposal to you if you consider to request my service.
|Voices of Customers|
Sunny speaks good English and is cheerful and positive. We enjoyed the day in Kochi with her being our guide at the botanical gardens and castle. Sunny is a great guide. She was well prepared for the tour. She provided explanations on the historical sights we visited and culture overall. We also learned Japanese numbering system. It was a fun day. I would like her to be our group guide next year, too.
|How to request my service|
If you consider to request my service, please contact here : please inform firstname.lastname@example.org of my code (e36STN275ENG)
ERF will inform me of your e-mail address, your name and other information. Then I will contact you by email.
I will send you “my guiding proposal” by e-mail, so please read it and determine whether or not to request my service.
Please let me know if you have decided to request my service.
|I am looking forward to your request.