I am an English guide in charge of
|Below is the sightseeing spot I provide the guiding service.|
* Whirlpool tour from walking bridge at the height of 45 m & from ‘Wonder Naruto’ whirlpool tour boat on the surface of the sea , you can
* Tokushima ramen noodle lunch
* Traditional puppet show in Matsushige Jyurobee House
* Awa dancing experience
* Japanese Sake Brewery tour (process visitation and tasting)
|My personal information|
After graduation from university, I took a job at a high school as a teacher of English, then I have worked for two International associations in Shikoku for more than a decade.
Price per Hour : Up to 8 people…JPY4,000/h, Price per Hour for Solo Traveler…JPY3,700/h
Price per Extra Hour : Extra Adult …JPY1,000/h Extra Child…JPY500/h Max extra people…4people
* I can guide you as long as you pay my transportation and lodging fee in other three prefectures in Shikoku for picking you up or seeing you off.
Please read my proposal carefully. I will make every effort to make your trip pleasant.
I will e-mail my proposal to you if you consider to request my service.
|Voices of Customers|
Sunny speaks good English and is cheerful and positive. We enjoyed the day in Kochi with her being our guide at the botanical gardens and castle. Sunny is a great guide. She was well prepared for the tour. She provided explanations on the historical sights we visited and culture overall. We also learned Japanese numbering system. It was a fun day. I would like her to be our group guide next year, too.
|How to request my service|
If you consider to request my service, please contact here : please inform firstname.lastname@example.org of my code (e37STN273ENG)
ERF will inform me of your e-mail address, your name and other information. Then I will contact you by email.
I will send you “my guiding proposal” by e-mail, so please read it and determine whether or not to request my service.
Please let me know if you have decided to request my service.
|I am looking forward to your request.