I am an English guide in charge of
|Below is the sightseeing spot I provide the guiding service.|
* Chikurin-ji Temple：One of the biggest 88 Shikoku Pilgrimage, situated on top of Godaisan Hill (No. 31). The main image, Manjusri, the Bodhisattva of wisdom of Buddah and 19 other Buddhist images in the treasure house are all Important Cultural Properties.
* Ryugadou Cave： Being discovered by Mr. Yamauchi who had devoted his life for disclosing this cave for about 8 years, the most unique point is that we can still look at the remains of their lives of 2,000 years ago.
* Katsurahama Beach : One of the beautiful beachs with moon On the hill, you can see the big statue of Ryoma SAKAMOTO who played an important role in Japanese history.
* Kochi castle：Ｏne of 12 extant remains of original castle tower in Japan It came into being in 16 century. You can appreciate a large number of collection of Yamanouchi Family and historical asset at the museum of the castle along with a lot of tourist attractions on the way to the castle tower.
* Makino Botanical garden : This is not only botannical garden but also a museum. Opened to the public in 1958, this garden honors Dr. Makino’s great achivement to the collection of 400 thousand specimens as well as research deligation to the world.
|My personal information|
After graduation from university, I took a job at a high school as a teacher of English, then I have worked for two International associations in Shikoku for more than a decade.
Price per Hour : Up to 8 people…JPY4,000/h, Price per Hour for Solo Traveler…JPY3,700/h
Price per Extra Hour : Extra Adult …JPY1,000/h Extra Child…JPY500/h Max extra people…4people
* I can guide you as long as you pay my transportation and lodging fee in other three prefectures in Shikoku for picking you up or seeing you off.
Please read my proposal carefully. I will make every effort to make your trip pleasant.
I will e-mail my proposal to you if you consider to request my service.
|Voices of Customers|
Sunny speaks good English and is cheerful and positive. We enjoyed the day in Kochi with her being our guide at the botanical gardens and castle. Sunny is a great guide. She was well prepared for the tour. She provided explanations on the historical sights we visited and culture overall. We also learned Japanese numbering system. It was a fun day. I would like her to be our group guide next year, too.
|How to request my service|
If you consider to request my service, please contact here : please inform email@example.com of my code (e39STN274ENG)
ERF will inform me of your e-mail address, your name and other information. Then I will contact you by email.
I will send you “my guiding proposal” by e-mail, so please read it and determine whether or not to request my service.
Please let me know if you have decided to request my service.
|I am looking forward to your request.